This week on Athens News Matters, hear:
- A back-to-school pandemic update from Dr. Grace Bagwell Adams
- Local service workers' concerns about the end of federal unemployment benefits
- The panel discuss Demond Means' $637,000 settlement and the return of university students
- A three-part series on how local authors, publishers and bookstores are faring during the pandemic
- How face masks are causing "mascne" breakouts, and what you can do to prevent them
- Two ANM producers review Taylor Swift's new album, "Folklore"