Athens News Matters for September 23, 2022
This week on Athens News Matters:
- ACC Commissioners heard a presentation last week on where the East Side Public Library project is and where it's going.
- The panel looks ahead at items in front of the ACC Commission.
- UGA research reveals aging sewer lines and septic systems are major contributors to antibiotic resistance.
- Athens Area Diaper Bank is calling on community members to help address the problem of diaper need in our community.
- Math is causing anxiety in young students.
- Newly named Athens Reads series begins with book recommendations from proprietors of some favorite local haunts.