Athens News Matters: 9/11/2020
This week on Athens News Matters:
- CCSD students and staff let us know how the first week of virtual learning is going.
- Dr. Mark Ebell (Professor of Epidemiology & Biostatistics at The University of Georgia) explains how comorbidities can impact COVID-19 patients.
- The panel discusses Athens’ increase in Covid-19 cases since the beginning of the school year.
- Dr. Ted Ross (Director of the Center for Vaccines and Immunology) gives insight into why everyone should get a flu shot this year.
- WUGA’s Jeanne Davis speaks with local music venue owners about the economic turmoil brought on by the pandemic.
- Agricultural Climatologist, Dr. Pam Knox tells Georgians what they can expect this coming hurricane season.
- The WUGA staff share some of their favorite feel-good songs.